To order this title, please return our Order Form.
D. Bearman, Electronic Evidence: Strategies for Managing Records in Contemporary Organizations, Pittsburgh: Archives & Museum Informatics, 1994.
A collection of previously published articles by David Bearman.
- Constructing a Methodology for Evidence (PDF)
- Section I: The Problem
- 1. Archival Data Management to Achieve Organizational Accountability for Electronic Records (PDF)
- 2. Recordkeeping Systems(PDF)
- Section II: Policy Guidelines
- 3. Electronic Records Guidelines: A Manual for Policy Development and Implementation (PDF)
- 4. The Implications of Armstrong v. Executive Office of the President for the Archival Management of Electronic Records (PDF)
- Section III: Design and Implementation
- 5. Archival Principles and the Electronic Office (PDF)
- 6. Managing Electronic Mail (PDF)
- Section IV: Standards
- 7. Information Technology Standards and Archives (PDF)
- 8. Documenting Documentation (PDF)
- Section V: Program Management/Frameworks/Structures
- 9. Diplomatics, Weberian Bureaucracy, and the Management of Electronic Records in Europe and America (PDF)
- 10. New Models for Management of Electronic Records by Archives (PDF)
- Functional Requirements for Recordkeeping (PDF)