Cultural heritage professionals have much to learn from each other. To facilitate the sharing of information between museums, archives and other cultural heritage institutions, Archives & Museum Informatics organized a series of international conferences – specifically directed to museum professionals. Each has a highly focused agenda, and offers an excellent opportunity to stay up-to-date on the developments in your field.
See the separate pages for:
- Museums and the Web – held annually since 1997 and ongoing under new management. See Museums and the Web.com
- International Cultural Heritage Informatics Meeting – held biennially since 1991 [and now discontinued]
- Electronic Records Research – held occasionally since 1994
Conference Papers and Proceedings
- See our publications lists for information about ordering past conference proceedings.
- See each of the conference pages [linked above] for full program details.
- Search the site for papers.